An application may be submitted in person, by post or by electronic means (by sending an e-mail signed with a secure electronic signature (eParaksta) to an institution or by using an e-address of the State Police.
By requiring onsite services, to present a personal identification document (Passport or ID card).
The application shall be accompanied by:
1. a copy of the document attesting the acquisition of the qualifications of a mountain engineer in an educational institution or the acquisition of the vocational development education programme of the head of the blasting work and the completion of the qualification test in a training institution;
2. a copy of the document certifying that the person has at least three years of experience in the position of the bomber or the head of the blasting works;
3. an opinion of a psychiatrist and a narcologist regarding the state of health of a person;
4. a copy of the certificate regarding the hearing of a training course for the provision of first aid or a copy of the medical education document or a copy of the diploma and statement of performance of the educational establishment certifying that person has acquired an appropriate training course in that educational establishment;
5. one photograph (3 x 4 cm) made not earlier than three months ago.
Receipt of services
The State Police Licensing Commission shall examine the issue of the issuance of the certificate and shall notify the submitter of the results.
The certificate may be obtained in person in paper form or in the form of an electronic document by sending to the electronic mail address or e-mail address indicated in the applicant's application.
Prior to the issuance of the certificate of the head of the blasting work, the licensing commission shall ascertain in accordance with the procedures specified in regulatory enactments that the State fee has been paid
Make a payment
Consignee: Treasury Reg. No 90000050138
Recipient BIC: TRELLV22
Account No. LV15TREL1060140922000;
EUR 55.34 State fee for issuing the certificate of the head of the blasts.
The State fee shall be payable for the issuance of the certificate of the head of the blasting work, the duplicate thereof and the re-certificate in the following amount:
- for the issue of a certificate, EUR 55,34;
- for the issue of a duplicate certificate, EUR 22,13;
- for the issue of a re-certificate, EUR 22,13.
If the certificate of the head of the blasts, the duplicate thereof and the re-certificate are issued in the form of an electronic document, the State fee shall be paid by applying a coefficient of 0,9.