An application may be submitted in person, by post or by electronic means (by sending an e-mail signed with a secure electronic signature (eParaksta) to an institution or by using an e-address of the State Police.
By requiring onsite services, to present a personal identification document (Passport or ID card).
The application shall be accompanied by:
1. a copy of the document certifying the acquisition of the professional development training programme of the bomber and the completion of the qualification test in the training establishment;
2. an opinion of a psychiatrist and a narcologist regarding the state of health of a person;
3. one photograph (3 x 4 cm) made not earlier than three months ago.
Receipt of services
The State Police Licensing Commission shall examine the issue of the issuance of the certificate and shall notify the submitter of the results.
The certificate may be obtained in person in paper form or in the form of an electronic document by sending to the electronic mail address or e-mail address indicated in the applicant's application.
Prior to the issuance of the bomber certificate, the licensing commission shall verify, in accordance with the procedures specified in regulatory enactments, that the State fee has been paid.
Make a payment
Consignee: Treasury Reg. No 90000050138
Recipient BIC: TRELLV22
Account No. LV15TREL1060140922000;
EUR 55.34 State fee for issuing the bomber certificate.
The State fee shall be payable for the issuance of the certificate of the bomber, its duplicate and the re-certificate, to the following extent:
- for the issue of a certificate, EUR 55,34;
- for the issue of a duplicate certificate, EUR 22,13;
- for the issue of a re-certificate, EUR 22,13.
If the certificate of the bomber, its duplicate and the re-certificate are issued in the form of an electronic document, the national fee shall be paid by applying the coefficient of 0,9.